power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doooooood leave the kid alone. mods lock it up. rerally . baby jesus is fucking cryin right now. its old and over. if it had to do with scandal you would be all over it. guys kill me sometimes

Somebody pissed in TD's wheeties! Grab a bagel instead, maybe it'll work out better. :lol:

I vote for leave it open as long as the OP keeps digging....

Somebody pissed in TD's wheeties! Grab a bagel instead, maybe it'll work out better. :lol:

I vote for leave it open as long as the OP keeps digging....

all seriousneess im a ball buster. the biggest. this is fucking old and stooooopid. its funny how the mods delted everything and anything at will when it pertained to ohio riders gate. give the kid a break. hes young and dumb. we all were. the site is becoming the jerry springer show more and more. again dont get me wrong its fun to kid around, but the horses is dead. someone.

he parked illegally and got a $40 ticket and he made a thread asking what would happen if he refused to pay it....for being out on his own with a huge house and cars etc etc etc he sure is irresponsible as fuck...no insurance, wont pay parking tickets, wonder what else this dipshit is into that he hasnt shared yet

all seriousneess im a ball buster. the biggest. this is fucking old and stooooopid. its funny how the mods delted everything and anything at will when it pertained to ohio riders gate. give the kid a break. hes young and dumb. we all were. the site is becoming the jerry springer show more and more. again dont get me wrong its fun to kid around, but the horses is dead. someone.

dude is still trying to take shots at people...when he shuts up i think the thread should die, until then, i think he enjoys the attention

he parked illegally and got a $40 ticket and he made a thread asking what would happen if he refused to pay it....for being out on his own with a huge house and cars etc etc etc he sure is irresponsible as fuck...no insurance, wont pay parking tickets, wonder what else this dipshit is into that he hasnt shared yet

thats all fine. hes young and dumb. we all fucking were. no one on here is a astronaut. maybe kosmo. hes trying to make it work. beat the system been there.

dude is still trying to take shots at people...when he shuts up i think the thread should die, until then, i think he enjoys the attention

me? what shots. i will tell who how i feel. online in person. dont mistake. you guys are beating a dead pony. not even a horse. let it go. direct your attention to the other ohio riders /jerry springer show shit. plenty of it if you look.

I agree, but with the 2 exceptions below. And I think the ball-buster, :asshole: in you is why it's fun to have you around.

I hadn't seen that one (parking ticket part). I'm not even gonna comment any further, either.

me? what shots. i will tell who how i feel. online in person. dont mistake. you guys are beating a dead pony. not even a horse. let it go. direct your attention to the other ohio riders /jerry springer show shit. plenty of it if you look.

I don't think he was referring to That Dude, but the jcroz dude. Correct me if I'm wrong...

doooooood leave the kid alone. mods lock it up. rerally . baby jesus is fucking cryin right now. its old and over. if it had to do with scandal you would be all over it. guys kill me sometimes

werd.

umm i wasnt talking to you, kthanksbye