Go buckeyes!

PrincessPratt

You're dead to me.

You and Charles really do want to see me dead. This is the second time I'm hearing this today. ;)

yeah. they quit selling it because someone in cleveland was complaining it was unfair. it was a little mean-spirited...but oh well.

go lions...kill cryer.

:nono:

they just better come to play thats all i have to say.......

Yes they'd better!

One of the guys at work today brought in a life-sized cardboard cut-out of Joe Paterno.

He keeps moving it around the office and setting it down next to peoples desks: just staring at them with those huge, thick-rimmed glasses.

Left it sit in our section and my friend cut out a diaper and put it on him. Hilarious

One of the guys at work today brought in a life-sized cardboard cut-out of Joe Paterno.

He keeps moving it around the office and setting it down next to peoples desks: just staring at them with those huge, thick-rimmed glasses.

Left it sit in our section and my friend cut out a diaper and put it on him. Hilarious

:lol:

My hubby and in-laws are all from PA.

In-laws are partial to Penn State..

Hubby and I are all Ohio State.

GO BUCKS!!!

PS- for our last meeting with Penn State I was doing Rock the Vote duties and the fans were pretty nice. Now.. back in 2005 I watched the game in PA. I was wearing my Buckeye necklace and gear and was having a few beers and pizza at the local pizza shop. The owner was a jerk to me. I about told him and his entire small-ass-poor-town to kiss my ass. He was very lucky.

That's great! Did anyone hear that last year the Nittany Lion Mascot got pulled over for Drunk Driving after the OSU game? I can only hope he was still in his gid up! Go Bucks!