The GAME of SIMON!!

NinjaNick

So...Benyen...what's the secret to SIMON? No normal person can get a score of 55 unless you have a severe case of autism or something of the sort. Kind of like "RAIN MAN".

I did some searching online and found some other people on forums with games have scores as high as 88!!!

No normal individual can do that w/out cheating...not even 55 BENYEN!

So what is the secret? Or did you spend countless hours writing down every light sequence the game has to offer until you fucked it up at 55?? :violin:

Share with us!!! :cool:

Just watching the pattern of 55 lights would probably take almost a minute. That's some crazy shit! Anyone that can do that should have been a straight A student in HS and college! The memorization of 55 or more is just INSANE! You took the fun out of caring about playing that game on here, because there is NO FUCKING way I can get near that! LOL :p

Just watching the pattern of 55 lights would probably take almost a minute. That's some crazy shit! Anyone that can do that should have been a straight A student in HS and college! The memorization of 55 or more is just INSANE! You took the fun out of caring about playing that game on here, because there is NO FUCKING way I can get near that! LOL :p

i was goin for 60 but i just couldnt take it anymore. maybe one of these days ill lay to 80 or so for shits. im gonna have to be really bored. winter time should provide sufficient boredom. :cool:

I tried that asteroids; it's not my type of game. Bored the hell out of me. I was in the middle of my game and just quit..lol. Takes too much time to play too. I admit, I really suck at the pacman type games and that mario bros game. What is up with that Mario bros game anyways? Those control of him flat out blows!

Cleaner took my snake away AGAIN! I'm just going to have to claim it back.

If you play snake on the slug level it's pretty much impossible to get in the 2,000 pts range. I play the WORM level, because faster you get the pellets, more points they're worth. The PYTHON level is just too insanely fast for me to play though.

Cleaner took my snake away AGAIN! I'm just going to have to claim it back.

If you play snake on the slug level it's pretty much impossible to get in the 2,000 pts range. I play the WORM level, because faster you get the pellets, more points they're worth. The PYTHON level is just too insanely fast for me to play though.

Yeah, I play the worm level too. My curveball score is getting up there Nick so you'd better watch out. You'd better up it to 30k or else I will.

FYI, just give up on Snake... No need to waste your time.