Rt 43 towards Atwood...

curby

Not I. We stayed in the valley yesterday. I usually take 44 down to Atwood vs 43. I might take off early tonight and do a hot lap or two around the lake to try to get my suspension dialed in right after rebuild.

We rode the valley yesterday too. There were a ton of bikes out yesterday and the winkinglizard was like grand central station.

i took a nice ride around the lake yesterday. lots of bikes. stopped at the delroy ice cream stand for a break and for it being closed there was alot of bike hanging out there takin a break. Beautiful day yesterday.

I feel like an ass passing other cruisers but damn, i don't think the warrior is made to go THAT slow. lol

i usually take 43 to 171 through Waynesburg then back down 43 to orchardview since my pops lives right there. 171 is a great road but lots of blind hills.

Edited by curby

I was on an Atwood run yesterday but I take 44 in. Perhaps I saw around 4 sportbikes or so the whole time I was out. Cruisers, well, a dime a dozen...

yeah, very little sportbikes. i probably saw the same 4. the was a newer r6 in delroy when i was there. i was out around 1:00 and done by 3:00.

i need a sportbike... again. who wants to trade their liter bike for my warrior? :)