WTB: car glass work and lease turn in

Likwid

my buddy can handle the scratches. hes in medina. works for prebies in medina. are they through clear?

Yah, there's a couple that are through the razor thin paint... one particular spot on the front from where a license plate flew off a car in front of me, notched the plastic pretty bad but I think a little sanding and paint would hide it. One spot on the rear bumper I THINK is under the limit (way less than 6 inches inb4 that's what she said) but through to the plastic under.

No rust

Yah, there's a couple that are through the razor thin paint... one particular spot on the front from where a license plate flew off a car in front of me, notched the plastic pretty bad but I think a little sanding and paint would hide it. One spot on the rear bumper I THINK is under the limit (way less than 6 inches inb4 that's what she said) but through to the plastic under.

No rust

when do you need it done by? got some pics>

when do you need it done by? got some pics>

Working on his schedule, I have 3 months left on the lease... if I find a car tomorrow this'll stay parked in the driveway for a couple months...

I took a couple pics but I'm realizing now, you won't be able to tell (I'll post soon though), I did a little touch up with those cheap 2:1 pens from Autozone... so it MAY just need a little clearcoat or something

If you were down here, I know a couple local glass shops that are VERY inexpensive, and they do an excellent job. What kind of car, and which window? Front windshield?

2005 Chrysler Pacifica, front windshield, sun strip at the top... but I don't think it has to be that, so long as it's not cracked or chipped. I should mention, while I'm not opposed to a little travel for a great deal, I am almost at my mileage limit, so yah.

Obvious advice to some folks that may not think about it, don't let a small crack go because "how bad could it get?" I had a tiny chip turn into a 1 foot crack in my windshield... TWICE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FYI-- I work for Safelite. LMK next time and I can do work on the price.

HOPEFULLY I won't need work done again! But for sure mang, do you do the installs at all? I watched the guys do the Pacifica, kind of cool watching that stuff, was even cooler when he melted the old windshield to get the rearview mirror off.... coolest shit ever seeing a windshield catch on fire lol