Rode Hocking today.

hue jass

Took the RC51 out to Hocking Hills today with a couple of hard core Harley guys. Jimbo's is closed M-W so no huge burgers. Perfect weather, though. Put on about 160 miles over 4½ hours and when I got home it was nice to look down again. Check out this outlaw. His jacket is hiding his necklace of children's ears! Good times.

2potqia.jpg

Edited by hue jass

Did he tell say you had a purdy mouth?

JK. How'd the twinage do?

No, he just ate. The Honda wasn't bad. I was surprised how quiet the air stream was. Just heard light wind and the motor. It's a bit hard on the neck after a few hours but only a little. It's sort of like doing a constant bench press.

No, he just ate. The Honda wasn't bad. I was surprised how quiet the air stream was. Just heard light wind and the motor. It's a bit hard on the neck after a few hours but only a little. It's sort of like doing a constant bench press.

Sounds like that would be painfull after a while? :???:

It really depends on the condition of your stuff (back, wrists, neck) I don't have any issues with any but still, like I said, after a few hours you want a break.

So you won't be doing any long distance touring? ;)

if you are getting that sore you may be supporting too much weight with your arms.

if you are getting that sore you may be supporting too much weight with your arms.

"It's a bit hard on the neck after a few hours but only a little" isn't 'that sore'. I know what you mean, though. I move the weight around. Wrists are fine, back's fine, neck's OK.

The long straight roads are what get me. Like the interstate or just a long boring hwy. If my back is getting tired i will support more weight with my arms. If my arms are starting to feel it i will do the opposite. More legs and back. Then just alternate. When im just ready get off the bike i will have my left elbow on the tank, heels on the rear sets, and my ass moving from one side of the seat to the other.

The long straight roads are what get me. Like the interstate or just a long boring hwy. If my back is getting tired i will support more weight with my arms. If my arms are starting to feel it i will do the opposite. More legs and back. Then just alternate. When im just ready get off the bike i will have my left elbow on the tank, heels on the rear sets, and my ass moving from one side of the seat to the other.

I just stand up when I get saddle sore or uncomfortable. :lol:

:lol:True! These bikes aren't made for comfort, they're made to be ridden for about 45 minutes by a very busy rider. The only real problem is that no matter how much you can adjust your weight, you can never change the position your neck is in. I think I just need some conditioning.

The only real problem is that no matter how much you can adjust your weight, you can never change the position your neck is in. I think I just need some conditioning.

You get used to it. My neck gets sore on long rides too.

What kind of helmet you rocking? If you can shave some weight that helps too.

:plus1:

my exo-700 got a lot of shake and when i picked up a shoei and started wearing it, made a world of difference, i'll never go back to anything other than a shoei.