CMA awards are on!!

kawi kid

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: i was just asking. i wasnt sure if she was told old to be in the taylor swift super fan club yet or not?

Hell no. My kid has taste. She like rock n roll, blues, some pop. Ask her about the Black Crowes, Neil Young or Hendricks. She doesnt care much for vapid country starlets.

Hell no. My kid has taste. She like rock n roll, blues, some pop. Ask her about the Black Crowes, Neil Young or Hendricks. She doesnt care much for vapid country starlets.

you silence had me worried :D i thought i was gonna have to drive up there and give you a hug :lol:

I don't think he like's country?

not everyone can have taste :lol:

but really i grew up on this stuff, and plus i live in the freaking sticks. i grew up on a big farm, and in the summer time i like to go stay on in the cabin on or farm that over looks our pond. im a plain and simple guy.

not everyone can have taste :lol:

but really i grew up on this stuff, and plus i live in the freaking sticks. i grew up on a big farm, and in the summer time i like to go stay on in the cabin on or farm that over looks our pond. im a plain and simple guy.

There is a cliche country song in that post somewhere. I need to get my guitar out and start writing some country songs and get rich. Its obviously not hard.

3 chords and a cliche.