Facebook does some good....

CbrGirl

Facebook message frees NYC robbery suspect

Accused updated status on his Facebook page one minute before robbery

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33883605/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

NEW YORK - A 19-year-old New York City man arrested on robbery charges has been exonerated thanks to his Facebook page.

Rodney Bradford was held for 12 days on suspicion of robbing two people on Oct. 17 in the Brooklyn public housing complex where he lives.

Bradford and witnesses insisted he was innocent. They said he was at his father's Harlem apartment when the crime occurred.

A playful message was posted on Bradford's Facebook page one minute before the robbery. In it, he asked his girlfriend where his pancakes were.

Prosecutors dropped the charges after Facebook verified the words had been typed from a computer at his father's building.

I don't know how you can call 'me having an alibi' a waste of time. ;)

Isn't that why the rest of you use it? I just need to figure out how to remove the "Posted from Facebook Mobile" and spoof my IP address, and I'll be able to be two places at one time. :D

Not too hard actually, just setup a proxy on your home computer then change the URLs on your phone to be http://YourIP:Port/www.facebook.com

Of course, all that requires you to actually use your phone for more than just phone calls you cheap basterd!

haha, I dont blame ya. This is the same reason I dont have the interwebz on my phone... but, if you have unliimited text, you can text google for free and it helps alot...

Google (GOOGL)

^466-453^

example...

Papa john's, columbus, ohio or Papa Johns, and a zip

Then it will text you back immediately with a result.. go ahead... try it. You know you want to...

Just try weather, and your zip. I love google

Single Plan - Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible

Included Used

(330) ###-####

Anytime 500 102

Bonus Anytime 10 10

Text Unlimited 396

Mobile-2-Mobile Unlimited 8

Night & Weekend Unlimited 51

Sprint Data Unlimited 911,786

roflmao, I don't like to talk on the phone