Car Tire Discounts?????

unc7237

Anyone on here able to get the hook up on car tires????

Need Bridgestone Potenza 215/45/zr17 RE 040

Cheapest price is $222 per tire mounted & balanced.

I just need 1 to replace my spare. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

im a litte of a trip for you but I get some killer tire deals. Ill see what I can get on a 040 i think we have the 050 in stock

Dude, thats awesome. Where do ya work? I am originally from Kettering/Oakwood area, plus I have to go back once a week to my Orthopedic Surgeon for the next 4 weeks so that works out great. Price out the door please. Thanks man. lookin forward to hearin from ya. Dave

I work at the grismer in fairborn. I can generally beat just about any deal I have come across a few on bfg's I cant beat but we dont get much of a discount on those. My 215/45/z17 bfg gsport ta's were 102 a tire. Id recommend those if you dont drive in wet weather. I love mine.

Thanks for da info...the IS has the Potenza 040's all the way around, wanted to keep em all the same. I always went to the Grismer in Bellbrook. You guys are awesome. I go to the Westerville one now. Dave & Jim take good care of us. Can't beat ya'lls oil change w/ tire rotation coupons!

I got some prices but no one in our company has one. We would have to get it from tire rack and by the time frieght got added on top its only 10 bucks cheaper than your price. I tried I can usually do some number crunching but its hard on those hi performance tires. But if your coming through the dayton area let me know Ill mount it and balance it for you for free.

I got some prices but no one in our company has one. We would have to get it from tire rack and by the time frieght got added on top its only 10 bucks cheaper than your price. I tried I can usually do some number crunching but its hard on those hi performance tires. But if your coming through the dayton area let me know Ill mount it and balance it for you for free.

Thanks buddy. Appreciate your efforts. Will do, lookin @ 2 used on Ebay w/ 90% tread left aka "like new". Great pics with tread depth. If I get these I will hit ya up. Thanks again.