Brownies

hue jass

It's too bad that you're not allowed to pass yourselves backwards all the way around the world and back into the opponent's end zone.

Brilliant play calling. Run for 1 pass for minus 1.5.

Math Quiz. With alternating plays of; run for 1, pass for minus 1.5, and unlimited downs, how many plays would it take the Browns to go backwards all the way around the Earth and score a touchdown by backing into the opponents end zone? Assuming the it's 25,000 miles around the earth and they start at the 20 yard line.

Edited by hue jass

I got 87,999,821 plays. 87,999,820 plays, no matter which they started with (run or pass) would take them just to the outer end zone line. They would need one more pass play to take them 1.5 yards into the end zone (backwards). Keeping in mind that starting at the 20 yard line it would be the distance around the Earth minus 90 yards.

Edited by hue jass

I got 87,999,821 plays. 87,999,820 plays, no matter which they started with (run or pass) would take them just to the outer end zone line. They would need one more pass play to take them 1.5 yards into the end zone (backwards). Keeping in mind that starting at the 20 yard line it would be the distance around the Earth minus 90 yards.

For some reason, I doubled my answer. It's late.

And I think I did the distance around the Earth minus 80 yards. Oh well.

I don't have any beef with the defense or even the play-calling. I want to see the damn play book! And I want to know what Junior High School coach they stole them from. They have simply nothing. Short pass plays that may or may not hook, and run plays with nowhere to go. The team lines up and everybody looks confused. What a mess!

Honestly.... I was surprised it wasn't more of a blowout :wtf:

Last time I saw the score, late 3rd or early 4th qtr??, was 17-0 IIRC

I would've thought it'd be like that Patriots-Titans game last month :D

:lol:

That had to be some of the worse offensive play calling I've ever seen..you think they would learn from their mistakes? Nah, fuck it, lets do the same stuff again, and again, and againnn :eek::lol:

:plus1:

The D played well enough but wow, bad play calls and the receivers had no hands. On a related note, I actually predicted, in the 1st quarter, the browns to win. The way it was looking, I was thinking that the ravens would get 2 picks with good field position but their offense was sucking too so I thought 2 field goals. I really thought Cribbs would run one back so that would make the final score 7-6 Browns. :o