cat messing with cop

kawi kid

That's awesome!

I suspect he didn't shoo her away was because he either knew the cat or didn't expect her to do that... most stray cats won't do that... hell most domesticated cats won't do that.

Also small tip for those that want nothing to do with cats, don't ignore them, stare them in the eyes... cat's view eye contact as a sign of agression with people they don't know.

That's awesome!

I suspect he didn't shoo her away was because he either knew the cat or didn't expect her to do that... most stray cats won't do that... hell most domesticated cats won't do that.

Also small tip for those that want nothing to do with cats, don't ignore them, stare them in the eyes... cat's view eye contact as a sign of agression with people they don't know.

I am staring at your avatar now. lol j/k

That's awesome!

used to have a cat that if you made eye contact it would snap and attack you. like crazy attack cat.