fs or trade: 06 ktm 625 smc

jermattak

yup, im ready to part with the tard...its a blast, very powerful bike, WP fully adjustable suspension, brembo brakes front and back, SS braided lines, hydraulic clutch (feels amazing!) headlight and mask from 2008 450exc, pea shooters from pipes removed, KTM racing airbox cover, rejetted, all the euro emissions crap is out. custom fender elim (floor joist brackets:D) brand spankin new gel sealed battery, fresh oil change with k&n filters and that crazy expensive motorex oil, some scrapes and stuff on the plasctics from bumping trees in the woods and stuff, but no road rash.

there is a dent in the endcap of the right silencer from the wreck. Its insane how the bike was barely affected by that wreck. i still cant believe the plastics didnt touch the ground, it litteraly slid on nothing but the sliders, which i replaced

only 31xx miles on this thing, for the right person, this bike is the dogs bollocks, I am not the right person. Im going to end up breaking more bones or imprisoned if i keep this thing.

Asking 5100, will trade up or down, im really wanting a ducati monster, or any ducati really.. or an aprilia, rc-51, etc something along those lines, i just really dont want another i4.

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

this bike has such a fine booty

IMG_2449.jpg

It does look badass, but if I ever bite the KTM bullet it would be the 950SE or 990 adventure

you should do it, ktm's are awesome! next dirtbike i buy will be a katoom. the 950 and adverture bikes are fugly as hell, but id love to have either and ride it across africa or something

YOu need to consider this bike....I love my 600RR.....but I also have the 1000RR now as well....One has to go but I would love to have a motard.

nope, sorry man! i might eventually settle for a 1000, but as of right now..i want a twin real bad

That ting it hawtness. You want a Vmax?

im not old enough for one yet :D