Apple voids warranty for smoking

Cdubyah

I've seen more than a few machines that looked like what IP posted from smokers. Back when I smoked I've also had machines that looked pretty bad, but I clean mine regularly. Still not as nasty as some of the keyboards I had to touch over the years.

i remember my uncle used to smoke like a chimney and his keyboards always left a funky smokey/nicotine smell on your hands from using it.

Or because they're losing sales to Wii and Play Station and need some good press to keep from going under? In comparison Apple is gaining sales on PC because they are a safer platform, have a better rep and arn't making a new OS every four years to cover up the mistakes of the last OS they produced.

i'm pretty sure microsoft was swayed by the huge amount of pissed off people as well as lawsuits levied against the 360. And Apple may be getting new customers, but at around 10% of total PC sales, i dont think they're a real threat to PCs. I'll take the "build a bear" PC anyday.

smoke2a.jpg

smoke4a.jpgpsfan3.jpg

cpuguide1.jpg

I smoke' date=' and my tower looks [b']nothing like that. As a matter of fact, it just had it's 6th birthday. All of you people hell bent on telling others how to run there lives should go live in China where you belong.

This country is going straight to hell.