So I'm at this Rob Zombie concert right....

jagr

Ron is quite the showman. LC doesn't have the biggest stage but they used it well.

DOUBLE encore too! The Background imagery was wild. Everthing from old horror movie footage to anime rape. Lots and lots of anime. Also his movies and the Munsters (Dragula)

One f the opening bands, Necromancer, was really sick. Singer plays an old school upright Bass shaped like a coffin and prolly had the deepest voiced I've heard.

Inly regret was that I didn't throw this annoying ass stoner of the balcony. He was so drunk blazed he didn't know where he was. Drool was involved.

I'll see if any pics I took are good enough to post.

Sorry I lost you man! But I had to get down in the madness. I cant help it when I am at shows. I was about 3 rows of people from the front and almost got kicked out for taking this picture, like no jokes... but i talked my way out of it! :D I had no idea you werent allowed to take pics.

and here is the man himself!! :cool:

1125092258a.jpg

Good times!

especially when we come up to the farm.... :D

werd. I just imported 10 new ones last weekend. Keeping them locked up for high dollar visitors only. These babies will cost ya extra but they aren't the regular run of the mill used up sluts like the rest in the barnyard :lol:

It was a great show and an off the hook night. I missed the propane balls. They add so much to the show. I agree with Jagr the video images were very cool. just wish the would have built the stage a foot higher and that would solve so many problems.

It was a great show and an off the hook night. I missed the propane balls. They add so much to the show. I agree with Jagr the video images were very cool. just wish the would have built the stage a foot higher and that would solve so many problems.

Yep to that. i could only see the drummer for the first 40 minutes or so.