rammstien video

crf69

I dont think just putting a link up is bad. plus you warned them. A mod will come along and NWS it.

And now that i think about it we may already have a thread on it. But fuckIt, its a good vid. :D

Actually, compared to some of Rammstein's stuff, that was pretty tame- There were cocks in the vid, but none of them were 30 feet long and spewing fire.

Maybe they're mellowing in their old age. :p

They left me VM's, but I didn't return their calls after they refused to pay my medical bills last time. They didn't understand that you have to PAY for that stuff here in the US.

Fire out your urethra is every bit as painful as you think, but it was the second take when they requested Goldschläger that was the most painful.

:eek: was there a person with boobs and a cock in that vid?

Yes there was, didn't he/she look like Garth from Waynes World? I'll admit,

I had to stop the video and go back and forth a few times to catch the scene cause I wasn't sure myself :p

SWingR were you meat gaYzing? :D

Its not gay if he/she's doing a chic! Its really just a dude doin a girl then right :D, but, you know,

I've "heard" theres some other videos out there where some "wierd" stuff goes on :(:p