An addition for the Blazer :)

TwiztedRabbit

well it was more... before last spring we had a 2004 Mazda Rx-8(show toy) 2000 Eclipse Gt(daily) a 1999 Trans Am(show toy) 1997 Grand Am(daily) 2005 Kawasaki ZZR(was mine sold to a friend... friend was scared gave it back we kept money:P) my 2008 R-6 theresa's 2006 CBR600rr... and my buddies 2004 R-6.... now its just the 2 r-6's the cbr, the eclipse the new to use blazer and trailer :) sold lots of toys to get into track riding.. you should see the mudroom... 4 sets of raceboots.. 2 sets of spare tires.. 2 race suits.. compressor, tool box... 5 helmets... 7 sets of gloves.. its insane... i need to sell more shit

because the asshat that owns it hasnt ridden it in 2 years he wanted to paint it (nothing wrong with the stock silver and flames edition) we preped and primered it last year and he ran outta money to buy paint so instead of riding it he left it in the garage. he finally got the money this spring so it got painted... its awaiting a new rear tire. he put 3 nails in ithe old one(no idea how).. if you look at the pic it has no rim currently.. its at his place till he gets money for that... see a trend here?. he bought a new battery then didnt put it on the tender... now dead.. so.... yeah... he is still making payments on it.. and pays us to keep it in the garage for oh i dunno the last 3 years.. 6 months of that it ran... i put stable in it and recharged the battery and start it let it run for 20-30 mins just because im a nice guy and dont wanna see it go to waste...

because the asshat that owns it hasnt ridden it in 2 years he wanted to paint it (nothing wrong with the stock silver and flames edition) we preped and primered it last year and he ran outta money to buy paint so instead of riding it he left it in the garage. he finally got the money this spring so it got painted... its awaiting a new rear tire. he put 3 nails in ithe old one(no idea how).. if you look at the pic it has no rim currently.. its at his place till he gets money for that... see a trend here?. he bought a new battery then didnt put it on the tender... now dead.. so.... yeah... he is still making payments on it.. and pays us to keep it in the garage for oh i dunno the last 3 years.. 6 months of that it ran... i put stable in it and recharged the battery and start it let it run for 20-30 mins just because im a nice guy and dont wanna see it go to waste...

classic case of R6 neglect. im calling social services, we will find it a new home.