Make - Ford

Model - Eddie Bauer Explorer

Engine - V6 4X4 Tow Package

Color - White

Interior - Brown Leather

Price - $3000

LOCATION - INDIANAPOLIS

Needs to sell in 2 days

So here is the deal... My dad isn't one to mess with "selling" things and he would rather get raped on trade ins....

My dad has a company car, and my mom has a 2 seater convt that she doesn't drive in the snow.. SO my dad bought this 1999 Eddie Bauer Explorer off a retired couple that just drove it on long trips.. This thing was MINT 2 years ago when he bought it for my mom... It had like 130,000 miles on it... We put 20,000 miles on it, and is still pretty mint!

Well now my dad wants to buy a brand new car for her winter car, and went to the stealership and they offered him $1900 for it... It has 150,000 miles on it but besides cruise control not working, and needing some new tires because they are a little thumpy, this thing is immaculate... Full leather, power everything, sunroof, the real deal....

SOO... He still wants to trade it in, and I was going to buy it and sell it, but offering to anyone on here...

If it doesn't sell for $3000 in 2 days, he is trading it in....

Not sure if anyone needs a car like this, but this is the only pic I could find of it...

White with Brown Leather

GetAttachment-1.jpg

Updated Pics taken from dads Iphone

suv2.jpg

suv4.jpg

suv3.jpg

suv5.jpg

SUV1.jpg

Edited by Dubguy85
Pics

dude thats not a deal. sorry. but if he got offered 1900. then you should sell it for around 2300 or 2500. dude wtf.

Yea i know what you mean... If it was here in Ohio, id sell it for that, but he just hates dealing with it, so its not worth it to him to bring it over here, and deal with selling it...

If someone drove to Indy with Cash I'm not saying he wouldn't take it...

I'm not trying to rape anyone...thats why I told you how much they offered him...

+1 for a nice assed truck... trade in value doesnt designate private party sale price.. its a very nice truck for a good price.. and is OBO... like everything else negotiable... cash money talks.. but just know, that truck is mint.. and his dad is a beyond stand up guy

+1 for a nice assed truck... trade in value doesnt designate private party sale price.. its a very nice truck for a good price.. and is OBO... like everything else negotiable... cash money talks.. but just know, that truck is mint.. and his dad is a beyond stand up guy

Thanks Rabbit!

I could care less if the thing sells... If someone showed up with 1900 cash I don't know what hed say...I was just listing it on here, to see if someone might want it... Either way, its a clean ass truck...

But He doesn't want to deliver it to Ohio...Thats why it said 3K...

Seems like a Gixxie750 deal to me....tryin to make a grand off off of it. Good luck with the sale, i think ill pass

1. Its not my money

2. Its not that we bought this for cheap and are making money off of it, just because the dealer offered 1900 doesnt mean thats what we have to sell it for...

3. If someone drove to Indy and offered him an amount, I have no idea what he would say... Its not my car, just passing info on....

4. We paid a lot more the 3K for it...

that thing is worth $2500-$3000 those motors will run forver..

try to find a 4x4 as clean as that for that money.

Agreed.. Its stupid clean... Its worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and I thought for sure someone would want it for 2500 - 3000... We'll see...