Ultimate Fighter Final Tonight

BornSinner

Any thoughts on who is going to win.....

Here are the line-ups....

THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER: HEAVYWEIGHTS FINAL

Roy Nelson vs. Brendan Schaub

CO-MAIN EVENT

Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones

CATCHWEIGHT BOUGHT

Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander

LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT

Frankie Edgar vs Matt Veach

HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

Marcus Jones vs. Matt Mitrione

PRELIM HEAVYEWIGHT BOUT:

Darrill Schoonover vs. James McSweeney

PRELIM HEAVYEWIGHT BOUT:

Jon Madsen vs. Justin Wren

The Kimbo and Alexander fight is the one I will be watching....Im a huge fan of Houston Alexander and I have been watching Kimbo on the internet since his start.....

All I have to say about the fight...."Dont Blink"

id love to see brandon when cause roy nelson hasnt impressed me at all. Throws a crucifix and some pansy ass punches to the head. I liked sweeny to win it all but that didnt happen. I think it was madsen who split the guys skull open his ground and pound is scary.

Meh I really believe kimbo has a chance in the UFC, I know people are riding the popularity train with him and all but if he keeps his work ethic and actually works at it he will be a hard fighter to fight, especially if he works on his ground game. But there are a lot of ifs in that statement.

Kicking is a valid strategy. Take his legs out from underneath him. Neither engaged early on and that drug it out. Kimbo showed improvement, but you would hope so with all the training he's been able to get the past few years. Houston Alexander isn't considered a great fighter so it really didn't say much about either. 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Kicking is a valid strategy. Take his legs out from underneath him. Neither engaged early on and that drug it out. Kimbo showed improvement, but you would hope so with all the training he's been able to get the past few years. Houston Alexander isn't considered a great fighter so it really didn't say much about either. 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

so true...so true

i cant blame kimbo for not rushing in the first round and letting him dance around. It was a extremly boring fight but I was impressed with kimbos improvments. And i still like sweeny those knees were deadly.

but sweeny got knocked the fuck out, with that said I believe he will have a future in mma with a bit more training.

Kimbo to me is still up in the air, if he continues to train and improve his wrestling skills he could be a force to be reckon with.

So we will see how this all plays out.