Monkey encounter!!

flounder

So yesterday on the drive from Mumbai to Pune we stopped along the road and fed the wild monkeys.They were crazy and would eat out of your hand. Its just a random spot along the highway on the side of a mountain that the monkeys started gathering and then people starting stopping and feeding them and now they are always there. I gave the monkey a protein bar still in the wrapper and he bit through it and got it open and then opened the rest of the bar just like a person would. Vids will be coming soon once I actually get some bandwidth to upload them. Here are just a couple of pics. One of the little fuggers almost crawled up my leg as I was trying to get the bar out of my bag from the back of the van.

IMG_6712.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6717.jpg

IMG_6725.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

Edited by flounder

Todd: Im here for work

Yota: If one would have thrown poo at me I would have punted its furry little ass over the side of the mountain. On the other side of that guard rail is about a 300ft drop. I did catch one of the little bastards on vid quickly giving his buddy a rectal exam with his finger.