The Drama Continues

DTM Brian

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is avoiding the more important question here.

When can I get my bike tuned?

Holla@me.

But really. I've learned the hard way. The lesson is girlfriends don't get second chances.

There are plenty of educated self sufficent birds out there looking for a BadBoy to knock the bottom out of it. Get to huntin some of that. Fuck the bullshit.

Too bad you aren't closer to Washington....My daughter (24 yrs old) is having the same problem up there trying to find a decent guy. She's a mechanical engineer working for the Navy(as a civil servant), and most of the guys she's meeting are still "trying to find themselves".

DUDE! I would not have, nor put up here, ANY naked pics of my Daughter.

I think Casper met her when she went to CSCC, but don't remember....

She had a boyfriend that she lived with for almost 2 years, and he didn't know what to do with his life, didn't pay his bills, had mommy and daddy pick up the tab on anything he wanted, but when she moved to WA for a job with a starting salary in the 50's, he wanted her to quit her job and move to San Diego where he was going to live in his Mom's house and work at a job paying 26K and support them both!

Too bad you aren't closer to Washington....My daughter (24 yrs old) is having the same problem up there trying to find a decent guy. She's a mechanical engineer working for the Navy(as a civil servant), and most of the guys she's meeting are still "trying to find themselves".

Interested in an Electrical Engineer working in private industry? ^.^

Interested in an Electrical Engineer working in private industry? ^.^

She is getting to work on Nuclear Subs and Aircraft carriers. Gets to go down to the shipyards to work on whatever she wants to, and HAD to go to Hawaii for 10 days because a winch on a ship malfunctioned, the Navy is paying off her student loans(all 16K) over the next 4 years....Private Industry ain't got $hit compared to that!

LOL.

11:00am Lauren shows up at the house beating on the door wanting in. Not knowing where my phone is I decide to just open the door. First words out of her mouth are I really need a hug. She still is smelling like a bar. Guess she had another night that she does not know how she got home. Shes says I will stop drinking when you sell some of your cars. Hmm. My mustangs are sitting in the garage with car covers on them. Not sure what this has to do with her getting tanked. She then goes on to yell at me saying what if I needed a ride home last night. Youl would not answer any of my calls. I said that is what a taxi cab is for. She says then how would I get her car home. I said that is what a tow truck is for. Her reply is that costs a lot of money. I asked what her bar tab was last night. Her reply was $200.00

LMAO. "Can't Understand Normal Thinking"

LOL.

11:00am Lauren shows up at the house beating on the door wanting in. Not knowing where my phone is I decide to just open the door. First words out of her mouth are I really need a hug. She still is smelling like a bar. Guess she had another night that she does not know how she got home. Shes says I will stop drinking when you sell some of your cars. Hmm. My mustangs are sitting in the garage with car covers on them. Not sure what this has to do with her getting tanked. She then goes on to yell at me saying what if I needed a ride home last night. Youl would not answer any of my calls. I said that is what a taxi cab is for. She says then how would I get her car home. I said that is what a tow truck is for. Her reply is that costs a lot of money. I asked what her bar tab was last night. Her reply was $200.00

LMAO. "Can't Understand Normal Thinking"

You have to stop talking to her. Being reasonable obviously isn't working and she clearly still expects you to clean up her messes and take care of her. Seriously, act as if she doesn't exist....

You have to stop talking to her. Being reasonable obviously isn't working and she clearly still expects you to clean up her messes and take care of her. Seriously, act as if she doesn't exist....

THANK YOU!!

The opening the door...texting..whatever shit has got to stop...cause she looks at it as having a door open with you. Right now, to her, you're Capt'N Save-a-Ho.. Nothing more..nothing less. Stability in her eyes.

I know you're enjoying seeing her like this...and maybe a part of you wants to grudge fuck the shit outta her...but right now you're contributing to the problem..if it's really a problem at this point. If you're done..be done. If not..then continue....