The Drama Continues

DTM Brian

you should not have even opened the door.

she is making demands in a relationship that doesnt even exist! she needs to understand that. send one text to her explaining how things are OVER and make sure you are clear the door is shut and there will never be anything betweeen you ever again. then dont look back...... no more answering the door or the phone or texts.

if you are having a bad day you can respond to a text once that says " what part of leave me the fuck alone dont you get cunt?" that usually gets the point across but make sure you wait like a week or so cuz if you respong to quickly you assertiveness is gone. plus ifyou are having a bad day that will turn it right around :lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should not have even opened the door.

she is making demands in a relationship that doesnt even exist! she needs to understand that. send one text to her explaining how things are OVER and make sure you are clear the door is shut and there will never be anything betweeen you ever again. then dont look back...... no more answering the door or the phone or texts.

if you are having a bad day you can respond to a text once that says " what part of leave me the fuck alone dont you get cunt?" that usually gets the point across but make sure you wait like a week or so cuz if you respong to quickly you assertiveness is gone. plus ifyou are having a bad day that will turn it right around :lol:

This is actually good advice.

I think part of the problem here, Dyno-B, is that you are a kind hearted man and you don't want to hurt her or whatever.... It's past that point and you need to be burtally honest of how done you are with the relationship and what the repercussions are if she continues to harrass you in this way. Then, complete silence from your side. Get the restraining order if you have to and move on with your life thanking your lucky stars that you never married a woman who is so willing to have a one-sided and selfish relationship.

THANK YOU!!

The opening the door...texting..whatever shit has got to stop...cause she looks at it as having a door open with you. Right now, to her, you're Capt'N Save-a-Ho.. Nothing more..nothing less. Stability in her eyes.

I know you're enjoying seeing her like this...and maybe a part of you wants to grudge fuck the shit outta her...but right now you're contributing to the problem..if it's really a problem at this point. If you're done..be done. If not..then continue....

It's either open the door or go and be destructive.

Hence. Protection Order Time.

Holy Shitbirds Brian, that bitch is GONE. I'm tambout around the bend! She is done for!

Real talk, bruh.. I don't care if she IS 5-11... she need to stay the fuck away from your door.

I will fight a tall bitch iont give a fuck. Extra charge for mud, oil or jello, however. I will provide my own white T-shirt. :p

Holy Shitbirds Brian, that bitch is GONE. I'm tambout around the bend! She is done for!

Real talk, bruh.. I don't care if she IS 5-11... she need to stay the fuck away from your door.

I will fight a tall bitch iont give a fuck. Extra charge for mud, oil or jello, however. I will provide my own white T-shirt. :p

This is the thing.... she thinks nothing of invading his personal space, ie work and home, whenever she feels the inclination. Hence, I think further measures will end up being necessary..... Protection order! Not a beatdown!

First things first Brian...are you TRULY done with her?

It's hard to say, I'm slapping a protection order on you after you just opened the door and invited her in.

Tell her...in one statement...and I would do this over the phone, not via text, because irrational people may not take that seriously...tell her you're done..over..she's not to come around...no more calls..visits..etc..or else you will get the order. Don't make it a conversation, just make that statement, then get off the phone.

Of course, we are all on the sidelines here and she could have some bomb ass punany that is clouding your judgement. :)

Brian...If you got to something now, its only going to get worse. I do some side work with a P.I. for the state that works on Stalking and DV cases.....

Trust me get a Protection Order, and follow the law....and she will see how bad it is when she breaks it...

Brian...If you got to something now, its only going to get worse. I do some side work with a P.I. for the state that works on Stalking and DV cases.....

Trust me get a Protection Order, and follow the law....and she will see how bad it is when she breaks it...

could this PI find someone too? not necessarily a missing person, just someone who got lost over time.