WTB Snowboard boots

yotaman88210

I wear a size 10 in most shoes. I found one pair on craigslist, but the guy hasnt returned my email yet. My buddy (mojoe on here) is teaching me how to board this winter and Im going to teach him how to ride the race bike next summer. Ive been skiing for years but never tired the board. He has extra everythings except boots for me... So anyone have a set they dont need ? :) THANKS peoples!

I have 7 or 8 pair of Vans Size 11 Snowboarding boots if your other deal don't fall through, I still have 11 snowboards as well. I have access to a private residence at Holimount (Holiday Valley) and I'd like to get a group of people for a weekend trip probably late next month. I've had hernia surgery recently so I got to take it easy for another month or so.

Another guy just through this thread up

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=39735

Yea I saw that. Its a good deal, but Id still have to buy boots. I think I will wait on buying a board for now. Who knows, maybe I wont even like boarding. I like going fast on my skis and most of the time it looks like boards are kinda slow.

I've got a new pair too, that are size ten. Only I wear an 10.5-11. Another option.

Well shit. Glad I stared this thread. Lots of options here!!! ! ! ! ! :banana:

Get those boots. You're on the hill this weekend. I'm up there Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.(open invite to all) Let me know when you can go. I'm off to VT the rest of the month after that.

BTW, you guys are awesome at coming through for some gear for a guy.