2002 KTM Duke II

Todd#43

Thought I'd throw this out there on the off chance that someone still needs to pick up a Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus gift:

2002 KTM Duke II

8,700 Miles

Full Akropovic System with Carbon Cans

KTM "Race" Air Box lid

KTM Hard Parts Black Hand Guards

Assorted Ti Fasteners

Brand Spankin' New Rear Tire

Full KTM Factory Service Manual

KTM Tank Bag

This bike is in absolutely MINT condition. I didn't ride it much, and the guy who had it before me is completely ANAL about his shit.

KBB retail value is $4,520.00, but I'll let it go for $4,000.00 to anyone on here (tell your friends and neighbors).

I'll also consider trades/partial trades for guns, ammo, dirt bikes, quads, pwc or a combination of the above (cash + Stuff). The bike is located in NE Ohio. Its doubtful that I'd deliver it, but you never know.

picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=4182

picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=4181

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why must you tempt me with such sexiness at Christmas? I might need to sell a kidney, of a kid, any offers?

Sorry, no kidneys (have two functioning), no kids (have 4 - hers and mine), no ex (or current) wives, or girlfriends (plenty of those already)

It's Festivus for the restofus!!

Really, I thought I read somewhere you were a Hanukkah (or is it Chanukkah?) guy??? ;)

Sorry, no kidneys (have two functioning), no kids (have 4 - hers and mine), no ex (or current) wives, or girlfriends (plenty of those already)

The kids kidneys are nice and fresh. Barely had any alcohol pass thru them. you sure you couldnt use a back up?

She's a beaut! :D

Thanks - wanna buy it?

The kids kidneys are nice and fresh. Barely had any alcohol pass thru them. you sure you couldnt use a back up?

I'd rather trade it for something I'd use - a kidney sitting in storage would be a lot like me still having this bike...

Besides, mine haven't had any alcohol through them in over 20 years. I'm guessing they're in pretty good shape.

Maybe the two of you can work out some type of "time share" arrangement?

I have plenty of bikes, but I like that one. Is that a 640cc single. My friend has one just like it but in bright green and stock exhaust. I bet you could convince him to buy your akro pipes.

I have plenty of bikes, but I like that one. Is that a 640cc single. My friend has one just like it but in bright green and stock exhaust. I bet you could convince him to buy your akro pipes.

It's designation is the LC640, but that's kind of a misnomer.

Displacement of the LC640's actually 625cc's.

I'd be happy to sell your buddy the Akro pipe. $4,000.00 and I'll throw in the rest of the bike :D

Was the bike your buddy bought for sale on craigslist for ever? If so, He got a hell of a deal.

Here's what she looked like when I owner her.

OVBSA006.jpg

J/K this 1 belongs to a guy in my OVBSA owners club, he took mine for a spin and purchased this 1 and ruined it.

You become real popular with you friends with this bike to, I had 17 bikes at 1 time and everyone always fights for the key to the Duke. You could rent it out to all the Harley and sportbike guys that can't pass the "M" endorsement with their own machines.

This is the guy I sold it to on the day he purchased it from me.

ZRX326.jpg