Modern Warfare 2 Or.net private game night

Goldie

What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?

• Friday or Saturday nights
    • Any week night
    • Sundays
    • Saturday or Sunday afternoons
    • Hookers and blow

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mess with any rings or clamps i take everything out and install bolts,nutz and washers. i have only had one that i couldnt get fixed so far and that board was so warped it was crazy, he said he had done the towel trick to it once or twice before so im pretty sure thats why i couldnt get it fixed. my method cost about $2.50 to fix them...

Did you get the 5 pack?

LifeSaversMiniRolls.jpg

You're being modest.

i dont mess with any rings or clamps i take everything out and install bolts,nutz and washers. i have only had one that i couldnt get fixed so far and that board was so warped it was crazy, he said he had done the towel trick to it once or twice before so im pretty sure thats why i couldnt get it fixed. my method cost about $2.50 to fix them...

The ring was a joke...I just have an x clamp...and new screws and washers. The clamp is just added security.

I'm off to go tear it apart.

The first time, no. The second time, I had the fan sitting on top of the CPU. Third time, I removed the MB and adjusted the screws, and going for another round without fan...wash rinse repeat. I still have a small amount of hope seeing as it booted (but froze) the first two times...before giving 3 lights.

I think I confused myself?!?1

This is what I did the first time...

Removed fan, plugged everything in..got 3 lights...and waited for 2. Ran it for 2 mins then shut it down. Took mb out and torqued screws. Put it back together and fired it up. Success...I thought. Xbox froze after trying to boot.

Second bake was running one fan over CPU so 360 wouldn't shut down with two lights...ran that for 15 mins then let cool for 15 mins. No go.

Doing the exact same thing this time...except I reapplied paste. I may have had too little on there the first time...in my attempt to not put too much. We'll see. It seems to have taken longer to go to 2 lights from three this time (getting ready to shut it down and tighten the screws down and let it cool).

Well...so far so good. Cooked it for almost an hour, shut it down and reassembled it completely. Hooked it back up and worked like it should so we'll see how long it holds up. I'm up for some gaming if anyone is on this evening. Just send a friend request to TG r1crusher.