natedogg624

SOLD

9mm Masterpiece

comes with two clips

pics:

PC120780.JPG

PC120782.JPG

250 OBO.

i will not be able to get better pics until tuesday. I am currently in the dayton area and will be in columbus near campus on monday for a little while if someone wants to take a closer look at it in person.

Edited by natedogg624

masterpiece is the manufacturer , first line of the post :) .........and Udell I dont think any of the masterpiece MACs had a stock option , may be wrong but I dont think so. Itd be illegal too because thats a 6" barrel cant put a stock on anything shorter than a 16" barrel. Youd need a fake suppressor or somthing to screw on the end to lenthen it to 16" I belive

Edited by MidgetTodd

Is this the 10 or 11? Do you have the stock?

I do not know. If someone wants to give me some info on how to to tell which is what, I'd be happy to figure it out. Some people that have looked at it in person said its a Mac 11 but they couldn't tell me they were 100% sure.

Also, there was no stock. What you see in the pics is what we found in her gun case.

Who is the manufacturer and what is the condition?

Masterpiece

masterpiece is the manufacturer , first line of the post :) .........and Udell I dont think any of the masterpiece MACs had a stock option , may be wrong but I dont think so

I do not know. If someone wants to give me some info on how to to tell which is what, I'd be happy to figure it out. Some people that have looked at it in person said its a Mac 11 but they couldn't tell me they were 100% sure.

Honestly its neither its just a Masterpiece 9mm pistol . MAC was a manufacture also "Military Armorment Corp" they made a model 10 and model 11 and just called em MAC10 and MAC11 but all versions are copies of the Ingram sub machine gun ............. All to best of my knowledge I could be a lil off on some minor details but oh well you get the point

Edited by MidgetTodd