FS:GoPro WideAngle, GSXR-Pro Jacket/Gloves and parts

Random Negro

GoPro Wide Angle Cam:

it will include 3{yes three} AAA batteries with a charger, camera, encasing, and memory card and of course usb/avi cable.

i'm asking 150.00 for this.

IMG_0447.jpg

GSXR-Pro Jacket

• Premium 1.2 - 1.4mm Brazilian Leather
  • Advanced multi-stitched seam construction system for maxiumum safety and durability- same system as used on AGVSPORT pro road race suits
  • CE approved dual density armor in shoulder and elbow
  • Pre-curved anatomical sport cut fit
  • Ergonomically placed front and rear racing inspired flex panels for increased comfort and mobility
  • Aramid flex material in inner arms for greater comfort and motion
  • Adjustable waist fasteners, 8" rear zipper for pants
  • Adjustable front intake and rear exhaust vents with genuine YKK zippers
  • Molded air intake vents on shoulders.
  • Aerodynamic full race hump
  • Anti-bacterial non-allergenic poly mesh liner
  • Reflective AGVSPORT badges

there is a list of the attributes of the jacket copy and pasted from an official website. i'm asking 200 for this although i haven't worn it must since i sold my gsxr or even during the time i had it since it was in georgia.

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

GSXR-Gauntlet gloves- asking 35 for these.size is XXL

IMG_0439.jpg

and parts and accessories are as follows:

these are parts i had from my zx636

shifter (brand new)

Peg (used)

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

and from my r1 i have a tag relocator, i'm sure this will work for any make and model but please don't quote me.

IMG_0436.jpg

if you have any questions feel free to post here or PM, if you want faster response feel free to e-mail me or call/text me. my number is 912.399.3365.

Also, prices are negotiable.

Edited by Random Negro

oh alright, i can adjust the price accordingly not that it's a huge deal but this also comes with the battery charger that works for AA and AAA.

how does 120 sound for a relatively never used cam haha.

only time i used it was in japan for stationary videos but the camera was great for the angle

and thanks for the head up about the price. like i said all price are negotiable and i think 120 sounds pretty good for a wide angle, am i mistaken in that notion?

I believe this is the same GoPro that you were going to sell to Zorro for a set price and then after the agreed upon price, you upped it for additional fees you did not take into consideration at the beginning.

Note to buyer...be sure to include Paypal fees in cost.

flounder you're incorrect. but thank you for the input. to zorro again i can apologize for the misunderstanding and communication breakdown on both parts. none the less it taught me to be Extraordinarily clear so thank you.

yeah sorry putty the gloves went quicker than i expected as well

jporter, let me know what you decide. i've posted these items plus more on craigslist as well.

Edited by Random Negro

flounder you're incorrect. but thank you for the input. to zorro again i can apologize for the misunderstanding and communication breakdown on both parts. none the less it taught me to be Extraordinarily clear so thank you.

yeah sorry putty the gloves went quicker than i expected as well

jporter, let me know what you decide. i've posted these items plus more on craigslist as well.

I'm thinking I might be ahead to get one from Iron Pony, since I got a couple gift cards for them for Christmas. I don't have the cash to go blowing on it right now. If something changes, I'll let you know, and I have no qualms about dealing with you, as long as the terms are agreed upon upfront, as part of the deal, as I'm sure you don't want that whole mess again!