A good ol' fashioned flame war.

Likwid

Remember the rules of ORDN... but also abide by this rule for the thread "if you won't say it to the person, don't say it here". There's noone on this forum I "hate" so keep that in mind... I'm a softie.

It's been too much drama and not enough good ol' fashioned flaming... I'll start:

Fucking Todd#43, I like you, I really do so take this with a grain of salt.

Your fucking extremist paranoia is getting funny. Every thread I see that has ANY hint of ANYTHING that could be considered liberal I think "Man, I wonder what Todd is going to say". You're getting to the level of "tin foil hat wearing Mel Gibson" ... and that's a level I reserve for very few people.

Fonzie, you're the new sheriff in town, we get it. But I still love you.

Jcoz, seriously, just lay low for a while, you're ASKING to be trolled in everything you post, so don't be surprised when you get trolled.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is why you were asking about flame threads?

No, the other thread was more about the perception of over moderation. It answered the questions though... "too much drama"

I figured a good ol' fashioned flame thread might help people "air their grievances" a little late for Festivus though.

I don't like the new post count rule that posts count in the Drama Queens section. I'm trying to keep my posts under 1000 a year and need to go until the end of January. Anyone who posts more than 1000 times a year is a loser.

lol, you better just create 1 thread now that says "Uncle Punk's Response" and just constantly edit it with all your responses. No time limit on edits :)

No you don't get it you dumb fucker; I'm calling you a loser. Some flame war this is turning out to be.

(The one post editing trick is genius.) I need to leave myself open to being flamed by going over 1000 posts or it’s just no fun around here.

That's more like it! Fuckhead

I don't like the new post count rule that posts count in the Drama Queens section. I'm trying to keep my posts under 1000 a year and need to go until the end of January. Anyone who posts more than 1000 times a year is a loser.

Hell Kawi Kid breaks that record about every month.

Hence why you've still only got 250 posts on the XX board after 5 years.... Freakin' weirdo LURKER creepster!! :p

Sweet. 6 points closer to getting my twin Lightening Bolt tattz. ( psyche/sike)

But really, I wouldn't even know Matt was Jewish if he didn't tell us every day. :D

Not like all the black folks are just SCREAMING they're black by having their skin be a different color.

Those jews should put some sort of identifier on their clothes so people know... just for clarity. Christians wear crosses so no biggie there. Muslims should also need to identify themselves if they don't wear a hjiab.

Only if you consider Jews worthy enough to be called a race

jaaaaay kaaaaaaaay :p

Kind of like engineers right? Hey, those who can do, those who can't mutter something about ohms and then sulk off to the corner to be anti-social :)

Those jews should put some sort of identifier on their clothes so people know... just for clarity. Christians wear crosses so no biggie there. Muslims should also need to identify themselves if they don't wear a hjiab.

You could get a tattoo on your forehead like this guy.

th_27576_Charlie_Manson_tat_122_73lo.JPG