friend of mine's Mach I

Dweezel

30 per side my friend... 30 per SIDE! :D

I wonder how well that will hook from a 60 roll? Traction issue fo sho

I am interested on how it hooks on the track with that kind of power it seems it wouldnt hook at all till about 1/8

thats some seroius power out of a mod......but whats with the paint/graphics
It adds 30 horses.
30 per side my friend... 30 per SIDE! :D
Same as a jeg's sticker

How much gain can I expect if I put an OR sticker on my half-a-busa? What if I put on 2 stickers, or 3? Also, will my truck (it's a hemi, if that helps) benefit from the application of a motorcycle forum sticker? :dunno::lol:

Edited by jblosser

why does everyone assume big hp cars cant hook? if that car has enough suspension and tire, it could easily hook...especially being a twin turbo car, its not making 1000hp off the line..... just because tons of people make 1k hp and then leave stock suspension, doesnt mean all do :p

i wanna go for a ride in that whip. whats it do in the 1/4?

Not sure yet just got it done a few weeks ago, I'll be sure to post up when it does hit the track, he's got a shit ton of money into it I know it's got all the good suspension stuff in it, it won't have a problem hooking, he went 9.80's last year on an F1 S/C and it was making about 680 RWHP I believe.

and Those arn't stickers, thats actual air brush work, he had some paint problems on the one side and thats how he fixed it. it looks really good in person.

With that kind of Power...He can put god damn "Hello Kitty" stickers on it..Just to make you laugh before he walks your ass.

:lol: we've got a kid with an S10 thats 4 different colors, really crappy pop rivited on hood scoop on the stock hood, and loads of shit just to make you think it's a POS, runs 11's on the motor and has a progressive, 2 stage 300 shot on it