clean busa must sell fast $4600

ninjascott

BTW, I wouldn't toot your own horn too loudly - I've been through Tracy, CA. Not exactly the garden spot of the left coast.

My house is in Tracy, but I'm still just an hour away from the beach or San Fran, or San Jose. I'll take Tracy, CA or even Oakland, CA over ANYWHERE in Ohio. I logged 100 miles this morning on the bike, pretty sure that's more than most in Ohio logged in the entire month of December.

now back to the regularly scheduled thread..... Any word on the actual year of this bike? I have a buddy in Reynoldsburg that's been looking to get back on a Busa.

My house is in Tracy, but I'm still just an hour away from the beach or San Fran, or San Jose. I'll take Tracy, CA or even Oakland, CA over ANYWHERE in Ohio. I logged 100 miles this morning on the bike, pretty sure that's more than most in Ohio logged in the entire month of December.

now back to the regularly scheduled thread..... Any word on the actual year of this bike? I have a buddy in Reynoldsburg that's been looking to get back on a Busa.

An hour away? Gee, in the bay area that could be 5 miles, or 50 miles.

San Fran?

Oakland?

Yeah, you can have it.

How was that earthquake the other day?