Snowboarding

CoolWhip

Would you like to go as an Ohio Riders group to Snow Trails or Mad River Mtn?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to go as an Ohio Riders group to Snow Trails or Mad River Mtn?

Please let it be Snow Trails (or have two - one at MR and one at ST). For those who've never skied or real rusty, the beginner's hill is smooth, flat and perfect. The rides are smoother and safer and the lifts are placed good so you can just ski right back in line. Decent lodge, too.

why? we never do anything else as a group.... at least nothing fun like sex....:D

lol well I am sure that if we get a big group to go some people will need to be "warmed up after a cold day on the hill" we will let that be your job ;)

your best bet is to just pick a date and start a thread. There's already a decent sized group of people who go every once in a while.

I'd probably be in... but to be honest, I think we should get a group together for 7 springs or something bigger :p

I am kinda stuck every Friday/Staurday/Sunday with the kids three ski race leagues.....blah blah blah....I will be at Mad River on February 27 and 28 as the kid will race there.....if I have time/option I will join you folks....the winter is very tight for me no as I am managing the mom less kid....:eek:

where are these places?

I've never heard of either, but I'm sure Boston Mills & Brandywine aren't overly popular with the Columbus crowd either.

If you are in Parma, Snow Trails is about 45 mins south of you (I'm assuming you mean Parma Heights by Berea)

group trip to holiday valley would be sweet! not to bad of a drive either!
your best bet is to just pick a date and start a thread. There's already a decent sized group of people who go every once in a while.

I'd probably be in... but to be honest, I think we should get a group together for 7 springs or something bigger :p

Agreed, if we're going to get a group, it might as well be somewhere bigger than Mad River. :) Maps.google puts a road trip from the center of Columbus at a little more than 5 hours, which as road trips go is totally manageable. I'm down for this if my travel schedule works, I'm totally blocked out starting Jan. 25th to March 12th.