cavscout73

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by danballa viewpost.gif

grats on the bike man. Are you going to wear your dress when you ride it? or just the assless chaps? nothing would surprise me anymore.

Where the hell you been hidin??? eek.gif

made a post on the DTC site today actually. I'm not fully out of hiding from the world, but I'm getting there. Couple more weeks will tell me a lot

not FBI I thought i seen him on Dateline the other night .. he swore she said she was 18!!! or was it he was just bringing her some candy and a stuffed animal as a friend!!!

and fonzie dont even start tellin lies now .. you were beggin to smack my ass, and kept asking for the handcuffs!!!!

my buddy down here in Kentucky is trying to sell his vrod, Harley says they are selling like shit and trade in is way down, so he cant afford to get into a different bike..

but you want to talk about fast.. damn that thing moves

street glide will be my next harley its the best mix of touring and cruising

I think moose has it right, VROD muscle is the bet mix of touring and cruising that HD makes. It's the only VROD made for saddle bags.

street glide will be my next harley its the best mix of touring and cruising

All Harley's alphabet soup models confuse me headscratch.gif

What's the difference then between a Street Glide & a Road King? Buddy who painted 'Birdy's got a Road King, and I always thought if I ever ended up with an HD, that might be the one