Every gun owner should watch this video!

aracnid007

That last link was trying to get you to join the John Birch society.

Issac......Every article I read about New Orleans was about collecting abandon arms. who leaves their house with out their guns. Where LE screwed up was when they gathered the guns they didn't record from where they came. Now they are making you provide proof of ownership before they return them. Gee, most people lost everything in the floods. So where are they gonna find a list of serial numbers.

My cousin said there were running gun battles in the streets between gangs. He still carrys down there because of safety concerns.

Playing devils advocate here because I'm bored. :p If the second ammendment is to allow for the sustainability of a well regulated Militia then shouldn't we be issued a firearm by the government and be required to learn proper use and storage in case of emergency? Also why should we continue to own pistols? I know of no military/ milita in the world that doesn't use rifles as the basis for their firearms. Before you say it police are not a militia under a strict definition. No handguns would certainly make robberies more difficult and harder to hide the gun while entering the store/bank. :rolleyes:

+1. Pretty much sums up the "well regulated militia" argument for me.

National Guard ≠ "A well regulated Militia' date=' being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The next person that tells me...

"Duuuude, the 2nd Amendment isn't necessary anymore. That's why we have the National Guard, man."

...I'll just punch that person right in the mouth.[/quote']

noted... :D