Barber March 13 and 14

vw151

I went last march, it was 60s to 70s but wet a lot of the time. It was the first time I had the gixxer on the track. And..... the first time the gixxer was on the track it was on rains and in the rain.

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

Photo1.jpg

Edited by vw151

what are your track plans this year?

It depends on finances. I am doing Barber in March. I think I'm just gonna show up at Mid-OH in april with cash in hand and try and buy a crashed day unless it doesn't sell out. I only live 55 minutes from Mid-OH so I don't want to buy it in advanced only to get rained out. Otherwise the only weekends Mid-OH seems to have is the MAX LED type days. So I'm gonna try and do some of those.

If Bluegrass actually opens I want to get ther this year, I'll probably hit putnam again. Otherwise, just depends on finances and schedule.

It depends on finances. I am doing Barber in March. I think I'm just gonna show up at Mid-OH in april with cash in hand and try and buy a crashed day unless it doesn't sell out. I only live 55 minutes from Mid-OH so I don't want to buy it in advanced only to get rained out. Otherwise the only weekends Mid-OH seems to have is the MAX LED type days. So I'm gonna try and do some of those.

If Bluegrass actually opens I want to get ther this year, I'll probably hit putnam again. Otherwise, just depends on finances and schedule.

+1 on Mid OH in April..Id never pre pay for that, but if weather is good, id show up cash in hand also

i will be at mid oh that weekend and all their sat night events. So i guess i will get to see more of my old gsxr!!!!!!

Yah, and this year we can ride together some. I look forward to learning more from all of the Advanced guys this year. I just want to go faster.

Haha, I have a go pro standard def non wide angle. I have a feeling there is gonna be a lot of footage this year.

My biggest thing to work on is turning in later and just picking up the pace this year. Ever since my wreck last April I've been too timid and I've been apexing early which has done nothing but make me more timid because I come out of the corner wide which is spooky. I'll get it this year though. I know what I need to do. I just need more seat time. If only I had the time and money to ride every weekend.