Car seat holster

chevysoldier

http://www.seatcarry.com/

The SeatCarry is a specialized holster system designed for in-vehicle carry of your trusted firearm.

Carrying in your vehicle is a vital part of being safe and secure. Automobiles present special challenges for those that can legally carry a concealed firearm. Carrying concealed is great for feeling secure and prepared, but presents problems for concealability, storage, and control of the firearm.

That is why we now have the SeatCarry. A convenient solution that mounts inside a vehicle to hide a pistol while providing quick and easy access.

People without the SeatCarry accomplish in-vehicle carry by utilizing existing storage areas such as center consoles and glove boxes. Another method is keeping the firearm on your person with Inside the Waistband (IWB) holsters, shoulder holsters, and others. These areas are awkward, out of reach, and inconvenient.

The SeatCarry. Specifically designed for easy and convenient in-vehicle concealed carry.

silverado-installed-300x214.jpg

Kinda goofy IMO, dont see how thats any easier to get it from down underneth your legs than it is to pull from your waistband. If getting it out of the waistband is to much just lay it on the pass seat or stick in between the seats instead of laying a towel with a pouch sewn in it on your seat

Kinda goofy IMO, dont see how thats any easier to get it from down underneth your legs than it is to pull from your waistband. If getting it out of the waistband is to much just lay it on the pass seat or stick in between the seats instead of laying a towel with a pouch sewn in it on your seat

Only problem with that is it is in violation of Ohio law. That "pouch" would probably be okay if it was covered with the flap, but INAL or LEO.

Laws are really just a general guide line and open to interpratation put it in a MCD bag on the pass seat and roll. :D

HAHA. I have a buddy that says his friend would put it in a Mc'D's bag if he had to disarm to go somewhere. He said who the hell would look in a dirty food bag full of trash?

If someone breaks into your car they'll spend all thier time breaking the box loose and never once look in the bag !
They'd better hope it is in it and I don't have it on me, or a backup. I have had it a couple of months, and used it once I think.

Yah, this is a bit goofy.

On your person should be #1 choice (both tactically and safety), shoulder if you want comfort while driving. Center console should be #2 and glove box #3...

Seriously though, grab a cheap shoulder holster for long drives/rides... beats OWB/IWB

Yah, this is a bit goofy.

On your person should be #1 choice (both tactically and safety), shoulder if you want comfort while driving. Center console should be #2 and glove box #3...

Seriously though, grab a cheap shoulder holster for long drives/rides... beats OWB/IWB

I totally agree with you. I could see how this could be better than the glove box though.

• 1 year later...