Funny Incentive on KBB.com

Casper

Update on the matter courtesy of Jalopnik.com. For some reason, when I did the crtl+v and submitted the post, all the capitalization was lost. That is now how it came from Jalopnik.

kbb responds to awkward oversharing incentive

500x_kell_blue_book_logo.jpg

kelly blue book has issued an official response to the copy-paste error from yesterday's exceptionally weird incentive program. We'd always thought kbb was such a straight-laced organization. We're pleasantly surprised at how amusing their statement was.

kelley blue book is a technology company that deals with hundreds of thousands of data points each day. We take our data seriously and go to extreme lengths to keep it accurate…ultimately our business depends on our people and sometimes people make mistakes. In other news: The ‘ctrl' and ‘v' keys have been removed from all company keyboards.
;)

robyn eckard

director of public relations

What am I supposed to be seeing?

I had to save it and zoom to see it but someone copy and pasted a portion of an email or chat session into the customer incentive section of the description.

Pretty funny.. I think they should be fired for their lack or proper grammar alone