STT Mid-O 24 Sept Role Call

TwitchMacabre

Drew, I will be there Monday so I want to hook up with you ore Lizard and I am hoping to dip in the 36 range if there is enough open track.

I hope to break the 40s with the 1000 as I am still learning the bike's behavior and how to re train my brake markers and corner entry.

Drew, I will be there Monday so I want to hook up with you ore Lizard and I am hoping to dip in the 36 range if there is enough open track.

I hope to break the 40s with the 1000 as I am still learning the bike's behavior and how to re train my brake markers and corner entry.

Just look us up. Drew and I are usually in the 38s just fooling around. I would hope we could get you to 36s with that giggy1k...

not to mention fast! well, i'll find out on monday...:banana:

man, i'm SOO excited for next year already. kinda sucks. and i DID get invited to the Suzuki Cup in both 600 and 750. too bad i can't afford to make it down there. 20th place pays 500 bux!

I think I can take ya... :D

Yeah you can take him off line as he passes you on his way to pass me...

I will be surprised to see 38s as I am still learning this bike, but who knows. It felt really good at Putnam and Jim Lawson and a buddy were following me in the 18s so who knows.

But yeah I will be bumping either you or Drew each session to make sure I follow you out....

And I think Drew needs Sliders for his helmet....

your welcome. i try to wave whenever i think i got a little close. i usually try to leave plenty of room but sometimes it gets a lil close. I think i came under you in turn 2 one time?? i didnt mean to pass there but missed my downshift... it was great meeting you as well. i love seeing more and more of the ohioriders crew doin the trackday stuff. i had a blast working with matt, he's a great guy, and i LOVE his bike.

and for anyone who didnt make it up to the racing this weekend, you missed out!! lots of great close racing. i even managed a couple top 10's. officially i didnt quite make my goal. my official best was a 1.34.370, although a restart in my first race on sunday negated a faster lap.

Yea, you passed me in turn 2 towards the end of the day. It wasnt even all that close tho. It was very clean compared to some of the other passes peeps were pulling. The best was when you and Matt flew by my ass in the right hander before thunder valley. You were getting it there. Haha. Oh, and I love his bike too. It scares me tho to tell you the truth. That thing has lot o balls! :eek:

Cant wait for next year guys! Many more good times to come! :metal:

No the corner he is talking about is the right just after Honda Bridge and wheelie hill in the back side in the Esses.

It is easy to make passes there as most guys will setup real wide and not carry speed into the right. Faster riders can just stay tight and carry the front brake through and still hold a tight line.

No the corner he is talking about is the right just after Honda Bridge and wheelie hill in the back side in the Esses.

It is easy to make passes there as most guys will setup real wide and not carry speed into the right. Faster riders can just stay tight and carry the front brake through and still hold a tight line.

Your fucking mine next year chris.. :slap:

or just grab a downshift at apex and drift it out wide, braking need not be applied;)

that's prolly my slowest section of the track, i'm horrible at going through there

Yep, I know what you're speaking of now. I do enjoy the esses before that righty over the hill.

Yeah I need to get more agressive over the hill into Thunder valley.

I accidentaly did a no brakes into 13, but luckily didn't rush into it.

I am mixed between what gear I want on the 600 for that section, and am having a issue with entering 11 too soon and cutting my drive into thunder.

Yeah I need to get more agressive over the hill into Thunder valley.

I accidentaly did a no brakes into 13, but luckily didn't rush into it.

I am mixed between what gear I want on the 600 for that section, and am having a issue with entering 11 too soon and cutting my drive into thunder.

carry 2nd into thunder, grab 3rd and 4th then down to 3rd for 13, down to 2nd for carousel, short shift to 3rd before throwing it back left for the straight

Yeah I think I am going to try that next time, as over the hill 3rd is ok, but the run down it. I am just not carrying enough speed over it to stay in 3rd. I will have to hold the kink there longer so I can get the bike up right more for the down shift (no slipper on the 600).

The 1k 3rd is good enough right now, but as I get used to the bike may run 2nd.