Oh shit....

Likwid

It's not illegal to carry anywhere that serves beer. It's only illegal to carry where they serve liquor and it's being consumed. (technically' date=' but most are afraid to be a "test case" for that law)

Basically, per the ORC, I can carry at my local Chipotle because they only serve beer. Beer is NOT liquor, according to the ORC. The Chipotle in the next town serves margaritas. I cannot carry there, unless they had a "no liquor on sunday" rule.. or something like that. I would have to be 100% sure nobody was drinking margaritas in that Chipotle to be within the law. I can't be sure about that, so I go to the other Chipotle.

(I am not a lawyer)[/quote']

Does it say liquor? Now you're going to make me look it up. I thought I remembered it saying 'alcohol for consumption' or something like that.

I know you said you saw it, but I'm quoting for others.

• Licensed D-Liquor Permit premises in which any person is

consuming liquor.

Concealed frearms are banned in premises for which a D permit has been issued or in an open air arena for which a permit of that nature has been issued. There are some exceptions to this prohibition. The prohibition does not apply to principal holder of D permit as long as principal holder is not consuming liquor.