Ride Road America on the CHEAP!!

Bucky Badger

A WEEKEND at Road America for $295.00!! :eek:

I asked Bob if we could do a special in the beginning of the season for the Midwest...he came back with a Road America weekend for under $300!! $155 x2 = $310 - $15 multi day = $295.00

If you have ever thought about riding Road America...this is the time to do it. This is the only weekend track day at Road America for the year. This pricing is good for a limited time...the 4/24 - 4/25 weekend and will be returning to the regular price of $185 per day, so if you want to ride Road America on a weekend, make sure you register for the days ASAP.

I would love to see a ton of people register for this day so the next time I go to him for a special....he is all about giving us one. The more people that register for specials like this the better deals I can get us in the future!!:D

This track is awesome but I'm not so sure there won't be snow up there that time of year. I have been up there in mid May and wished I had a parka.

Average temp is 60...last year they held the CCS races the same weekend and we had temps in the mid 70's