Walther P22

Tpoppa

***Sold***

I bought it from a friend that needed to get rid of it. It's a P22 Target, 5" with a Special Edition Carbon Fiber frame. I also know it's a 2nd generation P22.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Edited by Tpoppa
***Sold***

the P22 is pimp tastic.

i love mine. it hardly ever jams, and if it does, it's always been a problem with the ammo.

i think the biggest problem is usually with the magazine itself.

The OEM mags have issues?

I already have a S&W 22S Target that's set up with a Pro-Point and some other goodies. I didn't really need another plinker, I just kind of wound up with this Walther. I'm trying to decide if I should keep it.

The OEM mags have issues?

I already have a S&W 22S Target that's set up with a Pro-Point and some other goodies. I didn't really need another plinker, I just kind of wound up with this Walther. I'm trying to decide if I should keep it.

check the OEM mag serial number or something number. I think it's something like, if it starts with an "A", it's ok, and some other nonsense.

if you wanna sell it, my friend might be interested. hell, maybe i'll buy it lol

I didn't expect so much interest. Rather than sell, does anyone have an interesting handgun for trade? Something in 9mm or .380?

I'll be willing to trade my numbers-matching M91/30 Mosin-Nagant rifle, my non-numbers matching M44 Mosin rifle, my Hipoint 9mm (please hold your laughter, it was my first pistol), plus $50 cash.

My old roomie had a P22, I absolutely loved the way it held.

i got a chance to fire one with a silencers at one of my shooting meets. It was awesome...did jam a few times but that was because it had subsonic ammo on it. pretty cool little pistol but prefer to carry something with a little more punch.

Im guessing you mean like this.. This is me with a suppressed P22 this past summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGXtPr_2nIU

Edited by flounder

sundays showing at summit was better than last months by far. prices are starting to come down a little. i picked up my new ruger p345 .45 acp for 440 otd. nice pickup cant wait to shoot. now i just got to purchase some ammo. cheapest i saw online was 1000 rnds of pmc for 380 shipped. still looking for a p22 in black private sale.

• 2 weeks later...