lost friend and rider

w103mcb

I heard about that yesterday. He use to work on my bike a few times when he worked at Vista Kawasaki until '05 before he went to EPC. He was a nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him. He'll be missed for sure.

he was back at vista. he had been back there for about two months now.

Visitation for Lambert is scheduled for 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday at Newcomer Funeral Home in Kettering. A memorial service will be held there at 11 a.m. Saturday.

all of his friends are planning on riding to the memorial service on saturday meeting at bob evens on dorthy lane saturday at 9

thank you agian everyone for all your thoughts and prayers

Sorry to hear about that man... Its always sad to hear another rider lose his life... Was the accident as a result of riding or was it some other sort of accident. I'm not asking for details, I'm just curious as to whether he was on a bike or not. Regardless, I wish his family and friends the best.

Sorry to hear about that man... Its always sad to hear another rider lose his life... Was the accident as a result of riding or was it some other sort of accident. I'm not asking for details, I'm just curious as to whether he was on a bike or not. Regardless, I wish his family and friends the best.

we was on a bike he lost control in a curve and hit a gaurd rail. unfortunately at the time of the crash he was tring to avoid a speeding ticket and running from the police. he was wering his helmet but he was prob just going to fast.

its never worth it to try to out run a speeding ticket. please stop and be safe

Here's the Dayton Article:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2007/09/12/ddn091207cyclecrashes.html

I find it funny how they go by statistics for deaths but never mention the 1000 new bikers on the road EVERY YEAR! I hate the negativity the media gives us and the non-educated public EATS IT UP!

That Zanesville to Columbus run is a good example of the wrong crowd on hi-perfomance motorcycles. You don't see any other bike crowd making such stupid decisions of having a race on public roads around the state. Pure idiotic.

Ok, I'm stepping off the soapbox now.

we was on a bike he lost control in a curve and hit a gaurd rail. unfortunately at the time of the crash he was tring to avoid a speeding ticket and running from the police. he was wering his helmet but he was prob just going to fast.

its never worth it to try to out run a speeding ticket. please stop and be safe

+1... Speeding ticket and wreckless op charges versus death... I'd pick the ticket... He might have even just gotten a warning if he had stopped quick enough!

That really sucks. I talked to a guy last night at Quaker Steak while my wife and I were there eating and he told me about this accident. No.. it's not worth trying to out run a ticket.

I wish reporters would get their facts straight...I didn't know Kawasaki made a "Kawasaki Ninja NX-12R". Makes you wonder about the rest of his fact finding.