WTB: Verizon Cell Phone

r6allstar

I have 2 options if they work for you: an older VX6000 series (not sure which model, very basic) and a RazR v3m (if I can get it back from sister). I think both have a car charger. The VX is free, not sure on the other...but maybe free also.

Sorry guys, havent been on since Thursday or Friday, firken snow.. Anyway, the blackberrys wont work due to the data plan stuff. TopLeft, I will ask her if she is interested in either. If it were me, I dont think I would be too picky if I all I had was a broken phone lol. Thanks guys!

If your're still looking for a phone, I've got a Casio G'Zone Type-S in Burgundy that I need to get rid of. (its the original casio gzone)

http://www.casiogzone.com/type_s/

Included....

- phone

- home charger

- car charger

- original box, manual and quick guide

I've had only one problem with the phone over the two years I've had it and it seemed to start recently,

its been shutting off by itself lately. Could be the battery or just a bad connection on the battery terminals. Not sure.

I just upgraded to a new phone yesterday so the G'Zone is available.

You can have it for $15, plus coverage of any shipping charges to mail it.

Pics were requested by another user, this was the best I could do, can't get anything up close to focus well with my camera.

gzone1.jpg

gzone2.jpg

gzone3.jpg

gzone4.jpg

Edited by SWing'R
Added pics