LTB kuryakyn grips

Cdubyah

Looking for a set of these. The stock grips on the Meanie are not the greatest in the world. So I'm looking to upgrade for some more comfort.

Not sure about the throttle rocker yet. Maybe just a bonus I throw in there.

There is the ISO...

picture.php?albumid=869&pictureid=9602

Or the Flame

picture.php?albumid=869&pictureid=9603

So what are your thoughts?

Edited by Cdubyah

I've got the ISO's with the throttle rocker. I like them, and get the throttle rocker, it's worth it. There when you need it, unobtrusive when you don't. They are comfy, but could be a little bulkier to me. The diameter is smaller than the what I had before, and makes me close my hand a bit more and sometimes cramps up after a couple hundred miles.

Scootworks or Amazon has the best prices.

I have the ISO's on my MS. If you were closer you could come out and test it out if you so pleased. I also have the throttle rocker and love it. As Art mentioned it's nice when you need it and does not get in the way at all. I am not a fan of the flamed grips.

The ISO's are very comfortable, just make sure you put the clutch side grip on the bars with no glue first so you can figure out how you want the grip positioned before gluing it down. Also make sure when you put the glue on it to get it all the way on the bar fast cause that shit sets quickly.

Cruisercustomizing.com is running a special on kuryakyn chrome until Sunday. i don't remember if the grips were in there or not but worth a look.