1. 1. Are you....

• Current military
    • Former military
    • Retired military
    • Current LEO
    • Former LEO
    • Retired LEO
    • None of the above.

No clue. Maybe 4 years like everything else? I hear heavies are bad. AC-130 is hot shit to alot of people.

Viper rides are definitely fun. Ive had about 50 hrs in em before I pcs'd.

Dont you ROTC guys get incentive rides?

The spectres are effing sick. I would love to fly spec-ops stuff. Some of us have gotten incentive rides, but I haven't :( One of the girls at our Det got a T38 ride and one other guy got a Strike Eagle ride. The only thing I've ever been on is a C130 from Maxwell to Camp Shelby when we were out at Field Training...did you go through ROTC Academy or OTS?

The spectres are effing sick. I would love to fly spec-ops stuff. Some of us have gotten incentive rides, but I haven't :( One of the girls at our Det got a T38 ride and one other guy got a Strike Eagle ride. The only thing I've ever been on is a C130 from Maxwell to Camp Shelby when we were out at Field Training...did you go through ROTC Academy or OTS?

I was an OTS guy. I spent 5 years at Texas A&M as a regular college student. Graduated and spent 3 months at Maxwell for the same commissioning you'll spend 2-4 yrs for. :D

Vipers are a fun ride, but if you get a choice Id rather fly in the T38. Analog flight controls and high roll rates FTW! :D

Vipers are a fun ride, but if you get a choice Id rather fly in the T38. Analog flight controls and high roll rates FTW! :D

Well if I get Vipers, I'll train on the T38 so I'll get the best of both worlds....hell who am I kidding...I'm excited for freaking T-6s lol

Navy (retired) guy I work with says you have to be at least 6 feet tall to be in the Coast Guard - so that when your ship sinks you can walk to shore! :D

Kidding, kidding!

Thanks to all current and retired military personnel for your service!

i am 6 feet tall so i did survive, a ship that was identical to mine was rammed and sunk just before i went to boot camp....lost about half the crew (guess they were under 6 foot)