Me just being proud of myself...

NeverEnough

I finally went and cashed in some CDs/bonds I have, and now finished paying for all of the curriculum that I need to finish up all my stuff and be a Certified Personal Trainer.

Woooo, rather proud of myself at the moment:D

For those of you that don't know (which I think is about everyone on here) I am a competitive bodybuilder... and up until recently I had been on a giant break from ALL of that.... Now I got my life back into focus, and am going all out and at it again as a career! :D

I mean...no offense at all by this...but gotta ask. Are you trying to go Ron Coleman size...or just be lean and fit?

Either way. Congrats.

haha it's all good man...

Well bodybuilding career wise, yes I'm going for what you say is the "ron coleman size" but there are many and much more aesthetic pro bodybuilders out there, which is what I would be going for, but yes, still BEASTLY looking I guess.

But I will also be looking into making a career out of being a personal trainer... several of my friends are very wealthy personal trainers (and also bodybuilders) raking in the 6figures just with the clients they train...

Where do you train? or is that to be decided after you have your certification?
As in where I would train my clients at? That is to be decided after I have the certification...
So who is the scrawny dude in your Avi pic???

:D

Yeeaaahhhh hahahhaa nooo kidding man.... That is what 7months no lifting and no real eating will do to you.

Here is me at one of my bests...

bwwallsiderelaxed1.jpg

I was about 180 there....

I'm currently 165(on my way back up).....In my avatar pic, that was during this summer and I was about 150something...