Creatine.... Anybody use(d) it?

Fonzie

I have a pretty sensitive stomach, but my stomach gets used to creatine in a few days.

the joke on the internet about the caffeine-packed "NO Xplode" is that is gives you NO Xplosive diarrhea.

I admit that the first 48 hours are NOT pleasant, but man does that shit get you amped up for a workout.

i'm not sure where you're getting the liver-damaging ideas on creatine but i've never heard that before, only the suspected, though unfounded idea that it may damage kidneys.

Maybe I read kidneys and typed liver. I did my research a while ago.

As much as I've raved about loving NO Xplode, i think the simple supplements are safer. Someone warned about unnecessary ingredients, and I think taht's probably the best advice given.

The FDA doesn't regulate supplements, and companies get around listing the doses of various ingredients to protect the formula for their "proprietary blend" of stuff.

the conservative route is to only buy stuff in the Canadian formula. Socialized healthcare gives the Canadian "FDA" motivation to be a lot more strict with supplements.

Maybe I read kidneys and typed liver. I did my research a while ago.

As much as I've raved about loving NO Xplode, i think the simple supplements are safer. Someone warned about unnecessary ingredients, and I think taht's probably the best advice given.

The FDA doesn't regulate supplements, and companies get around listing the doses of various ingredients to protect the formula for their "proprietary blend" of stuff.

the conservative route is to only buy stuff in the Canadian formula. Socialized healthcare gives the Canadian "FDA" motivation to be a lot more strict with supplements.

Dont get me wrong, i like NO-X too, but only if it's on a big sale. $30-some dollars for a months supply of your "creatine" vs. buying something like CreaForm (creatine monohydrate) gets you 3 months for about $15. add a caffeine tablet and you're set.

But for now, they need to EAT EAT EAT! and workout smartly. http://www.ast-ss.com/maxot.php

the best results will come from smart diet planning and workout. and stupid underline is stuck on and wont go away....