Hey Everyone...

katanafreak

Whats up everyone!

I am new to the boards and wanted to say hello. I am currently in the Army stationed at Fort Hood, Texas but my contract is done and i get to ETS out the military in August. So against my better judgement i will be moving back to NorthEast Ohio. Youngstown area actually. I havn't been in the area for about 5 years or so, just wondering whats changed and how the riding is in NE Ohio these days. I went riding last week here in Texas and had beautiful 65 degree weather. Cant believe i am actually going back to Ohio, but hey that's the way life takes you. If anyone rides in the Youngstown, Cleveland area and wants to ride just hit me up and let me know. I should be back in the area around mid August. I am going back to school using up that free government GI Bill money :D! So i will be free alot to ride. Hit me up on here and let me know how the riding has been and where the favorite spots are! Glad i found this message board and hope to meet a bunch of you all soon!

• 2 weeks later...