dual computer monitors :)...geek shit here!!!

420gsxr1000

lol....im such a geek....i never thought i would be running DUAL cimputor monitors in my home!!!

screen 1 = 27 inch HDTV with tuner (thats right!!! and no i have a 42 LCD for a tv...ok?)

screen 2 = 19 inch computer LCD monitor

my video card handles both (digiital and VGA outputs), and does the correct resolution for the HDTV so it doesnt "stretch" the sceern;...

:banana::banana::banana: (angrish is gonna call me gay again!!!!) ...(fucker!!!)

:asshole::nutswinger:

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

My plan is to rock a 42" LCD HDTV as both my computer monitor and TV as my computer resides in my living room as a multimedia center... That being said, I hate the HDTV stretch and will wait for a while before making the upgrade... My 200lb 36" JVC CRT and 85lb Sony 20" CRT monitor behemoths will do just fine for now...

My plan is to rock a 42" LCD HDTV as both my computer monitor and TV as my computer resides in my living room as a multimedia center... That being said, I hate the HDTV stretch and will wait for a while before making the upgrade... My 200lb 36" JVC CRT and 85lb Sony 20" CRT monitor behemoths will do just fine for now...

im working on a video of the monitors and tv real quick,,....

mine is in the living room also!!!!! :) im single...can ya tell!!! lol

video coming as soon as youtuce processes it....

as for the stretch of the HD's....it only reallly happens on the analog stationsa...the HD channels are perfect....you can set your time warner box to "stretch" or "no stretch" the analog stations :) FYI

im working on a video of the monitors and tv real quick,,....

mine is in the living room also!!!!! :) im single...can ya tell!!! lol

video coming as soon as youtuce processes it....

as for the stretch of the HD's....it only reallly happens on the analog stationsa...the HD channels are perfect....you can set your time warner box to "stretch" or "no stretch" the analog stations :) FYI

I don't have cable... I watch a lot of movies and videos on the 'puter...:metal:

sweet, but I thought you couldn't use a tv for a computer? Something about the picture being messed up or something? I'd love to hook my computer up to my 46" flat panel in my living room.

i dont know man...ill i know is that on BOTH my LCD HDTV's i have a vga input for whatever....so on the back of the vid card there are 2 vid outs digital and vga...got a digital to vga adaptor and ran to monitor :)

and the vid card does the rest...single monitor works same way, just a cable from microcenter to tv...the key is the VGA input on the TV

Extra monitor shit. i could hook my comp up to my 65" but i chose not to.

:bitchfight::supergay:

I think jealousy is rearing its ugly head. Are you jealous of the extra monitor or the cookie that Ben is giving him?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think its the cookie....you know.....cause its one of those "funny" cookies!!!