2001 gsxr 750 with lots of mods!! $1

Craigslist

I have a 2001 gsxr 750 that has lots of mods. I'm sure I'm forgeting something: r-1 throttle mod, full yanaskiki race exhaust,k&n air filter, pwc 3 that has been mapped, cams, aftermarket grips, triple tree topps, swing arm ( not streched), shinko race tires, -1 front sproket, flush mount led front and rear tailights, has the lowering links installled but is at stock hieght for handleing, like I said I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I'm a service manager at a suzuki, honda, and kawasaki dealership, so this bike has had the best treatment. It has also been in my family it's whole life. I love this bike and it is not your typical 750, so if your a first time rider , this is not the bike for you. I'm open to trades, but could use the cash. please do not low ball me, I'm not selling junk so I don't what junk. thanks for looking, e-mail me with any questions you might have. just testing waters see what people will offer. keywords: gsxr cbr zx cummins powerstroke camaro mustang dsm turbo cars anything fast

More...