Bigdog Big Dog Custom Chopper (Fremont, OH) $20000

Craigslist

Here I have for sale a 2005 Bigdog Pitbull. Its a rigid frame with a S&S 117 cu in sidewinder evo motor thats bored and stroked 30 over with a S&S 585 cam and titanium collar valve springs. The motor is fully show pollished with every chrome piece known to man. The bike has a vance and hines big radius exhaust, D&M spike air cleaner, bored xxx high performance g carb, and pro one oil cooler to name just a few. It has a 300 chrome rear tire and a 21" chrome front rim that are a custom blade design with matching rotors grips and forward controlls all of which are chrome. It comes with a professional neon kit as well as a scorpio alarm with a 2 mile radius. All professionally installed by a local shop and i have all recieps and documentation that will go to the buyer. Lots of time and sacarifice has went into this bike and it is truly one of a kind but it needs to go. Asking $20,000 obo serious callers only no bs'ers dont call and waste my time if you dont have money. Thanks (419) 307-3595 Brandon

More...