rev-tech 100 engine (south indiana) $751

Craigslist

i have a revtech 100" inch complete motor, that has thrown a rod. i have it apart and the only thing that was damaged was the case and the rod. i have checked out the parts to reassemble it and they are as follows about 850 dollars for a new case from revtech, 200 for a new rod set, and gaskets. i was going to use it for a chopper build but i have gotten into street rods instaed and not riding anymore. carb and everything included. so what all this means is that you could have a 100" motor for your harley or project bike for about 1800 dollars which is way cheap. i will also consider trades so let me hear your ideas. oh it is the polished and natural engine.

if you were a good tig welder the place in the case is small you could probably replace the rod set and weld a piece of aluminum over the hole in the case. IMHO

keys: harley chopper bobber evo panhead shovel motorcycle engine motor vtwin heads jugs 110 basket case project bike

email. best.

More...